Saturday, July 30, 2011

All is right with the world again

Yep, I went to Target today. I needed laundry detergent and like the Method kind they have with the pump. I also looked at hats and purses and scarves. Would've looked at earrings but there was a mom there accusing her teenage daughter of lying about stealing shoes from her cousin. I tried not to listen but had to give up and leave when the mom said "Jesus knows when you're stealing, Jesus knows you're lying". I may not be religious, but I thought that line of reasoning was reserved for Santa near Christmastime.

So off to the bedding and shelving area! And while there I rediscovered why I like Target - they have cool affordable stuff! They have king-size duvet covers - something I've been searching high and low for since we got our new summerweight down blanket. And all their bedding now comes in bags made of the sheet fabric, complete with buttons and flaps. Very cool idea, and I can't wait to figure out what I'm going to do with mine. Because surely there must be a use for a rectangular pouch made of sheeting that buttons closed. I've never found a use for the plastic ones, but save them all because they seem like they should be useful. Yeah, this cloth one will be way more useful once I find a use for it!

No comments: