Yes, I have a Facebook account. Now that I work from home it's the easiest way to keep up with my friends and old coworkers. But I'm not into the Farmville Mafia Wars or anything that wants more control/access over my information. But sometimes an app comes along that you really want to do (like the What kind of dinosaur would you ride into the apocalypse? quiz - I ended up on a triceratops with a flamethrower!) So the new hotness on FB is something that mines your status updates for 2010 and posts the most frequently used words.
Here are top words from my Facebook status messages!
I"m pretty happy with this list - lots of good things and activity. Apparently too much laundry. I feel like I could almost combine these words into one sentence that would accurately describe most weekends. Except the word Done wouldn't go before Laundry, unless it was "trying to get the laundry done".
No comments:
Post a Comment