e chest in yellow and the hem on one arm is yellow like a livestrong bracelet. The shirt itself will be great to wear running, and I'd be so proud to wear it. But not until I deserve it, and to me that means exercising regularly. Right now it hangs on my closet door as a reminder.Friday, December 21, 2007
End of Year Ruminations
It's almost Xmas, almost new years, and I'm almost completely uncaring. Cooking, visiting, presents - all seem like an effort I'd just rather skip to save my energy for something else. This December has been the most frantic I ever remember. There hasn't been any time at work to sit back and enjoy winding down for break, in contrast it has been constant new things taking precedence without allowing any other juggled balls to drop. We have next week off, and I've been so busy I haven't even thought much about what I want to do that week. I know I want to use it well. I'll definitely go swimming (I just got a new swimsuit and goggles, and feel all spiffy now). Really I want to get in the habit of working out regularly. I floss every day now after a couple months of concerted effort reminding myself to, now I can't imagine not doing it. That's my goal for working out too, I want it to become a regular part of my life. I even bought a "carrot" to help motivate me. It's a LiveSTRONG triathalon shirt -- a fancy driweave fabric, black, with LiveSTRONG across th
e chest in yellow and the hem on one arm is yellow like a livestrong bracelet. The shirt itself will be great to wear running, and I'd be so proud to wear it. But not until I deserve it, and to me that means exercising regularly. Right now it hangs on my closet door as a reminder.
e chest in yellow and the hem on one arm is yellow like a livestrong bracelet. The shirt itself will be great to wear running, and I'd be so proud to wear it. But not until I deserve it, and to me that means exercising regularly. Right now it hangs on my closet door as a reminder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great shirt! Your workout plan is just one more reason I wish I was there. I don't swim, but I love to bike and run and it would be fun to have someone new to train with. Jess, my running and knitting partner in Bburg might be a good running partner for you if you are looking for someone.
Post a Comment